For Healthy Bowel Function.
LBS-II (stands for lower bowel stimulant) works as a laxative and can
help eliminate parasites from the body.
This herbal laxative supports proper waste elimination and helps cleanse
and tone the colon.
The herbs in this popular combination are a source of calcium, crude
fiber, magnesium, phosphorous and sodium.
• Supports normal bowel function.
• Helps clear the bowels of toxic waste.
• Works gently.
• Encourages better digestion.
• Offers a balanced formulation for gentle, soothing results.
• Helps the body restore normal bowel habits without adverse effects.
Timely removal of fecal matter helps prevent the colon from absorbing
toxic waste back into the bloodstream.
But, the lifestyle and environment most Americans know includes fiber-poor
foods, sedentary living, stress, chemicals and other factors that place
a heavy burden on the body’s elimination system.
Poisoned bowel tissue cannot perform to capacity, and after years of
abuse, it often breaks down.
LBS II contains supplemental nutrients that encourage the production
of digestive enzymes and bile, which influence proper bowel function.
It also contains herbs that affect the action of bowel muscles, promoting
Combined with a high-fiber diet and exercise, LBS II offers terrific
help to bowel health.
• Cascara sagrada bark, called “Sacred Bark” by Spanish
settlers in western America, influences the peristaltic muscles of bowel
tissue and encourages the normal flow of bile and secretions of the stomach,
pancreas and liver.
• Buckthorn bark is a powerful herb renowned for its ability to
loosen the bowels. It comes from a tree that is related to Cascara sagrada.
• Licorice root gently supports peristalsis and improves general
• Capsicum fruit supports elimination and circulation. It acts
as a synergist for the entire formulation.
• Ginger root supports digestion and helps allay nausea. It is
gentle and soothing to the entire digestive tract.
• Barberry bark is both cleansing and nourishing and is especially
beneficial to the liver.
• Turkey rhubarb root is known for its support of bowel health.
It helps the body stay in balance. It was originally imported from Europe.
• Couch grass herb provides gentle support to the intestines as
well as the urinary system.
• Red Clover tops is a well-known blood purifier.
Certified Kosher by:
Take two to four capsules daily with a meal. For best results, use with
Amount Per 4 Capsules: Proprietary blend 1700 mg*: Cascara Sagrada Bark
(Rhamnus purshiana), Buckthorn Bark (Rhamnus frangula), Licorice Root
(Glycyrrhiza glabra), Capsicum Fruit (Capsicum annuum), Ginger Root (Zingiber
officinale), Oregon Grape Root (Berberis aquifolium), Turkey Rhubarb
Root (Rheum officinale), Couch Grass Herb (Agropyron repens), Red Clover
Tops (Trifolium pratense)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin and water.
Notes: This product contains cascara sagrada, buckthorn, and Turkey
Important: See your health care provider prior to use if: Pregnant or
nursing, any medical condition exists, or when taking any medication.
Read and follow recommendation carefully. Do not use if diarrhea, loose
stools, or abdominal pain are present or develop. Use of this product
may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Chronic diarrhea
can result in serious illness. This product is not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.